Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nothing To Write

I haven’t posted anything here for quite a long time. I haven’t blogged, and I haven’t written much journal entries. Most of the things I had written lately are book reviews and few poems which is posted on blackplume (my literary blog). I hardly know what to write for this site anymore. I just don't feel that there are interesting things to tell about how my life runs, or on what is happening around me. It seems that life is just constantly the same for me lately. Yes, there are lots of new things that happened - I've been to lot's of exciting places and experienced new things. But when there are lot's of stories and experience to tell, It is so hard to find the time to write. Then when I got the time to write I'm not into it anymore. I guess writing is not really easy, I thought it is just as easy as talking with a friend. But sometimes, I can't just find the right words and exact phrases for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment