Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Badly Need A Break Right Now!

My schedule is darn busy lately and in-spite of full load of schedule I feel like I still have lots of things that I need to catch up to. Not only in blogging and reading but also with real life stuffs. I haven't pick up much books as many as my normal reading schedule. Work, sideline projects (mostly pro bono), organizations, family, friends and even holiday tasks are all coming to me like an avalanche. Most days I feel fulfilled and happy with all the daily accomplishments but there are days that I feel like I just need a break!

Sometimes I just want to cave in. Leave everything for a while and just go out of town for a day or two vacation. That's how I usually escape mundane things and recharge myself, but this time I'm not sure if doing so will be really helpful. Or if my colleagues will appreciate me having a break while they are busy working on projects where I am part of. I feel obligated and responsible that it feels like taking a break is not an option.

The power to stop time is really handy right now, but unfortunately there's no such thing. All I can do is busy myself with all the task and responsibilities in front of me. I guess, blogging like this is the only break I can get for now. After all these activities and works I promise I'm getting that weekend vacation I need! For now work and work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment