Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Blog Entry For Year 2010

I am writing my first blog entry for this year. I know that it's quite late already because I'm too busy with lots of stuffs lately. I really want to write something, I even started few poems for blackplume but I haven't finish anything yet. I am just too crowded with lot of things that I need to do. As I went back with all my entry here I realized that most of my post were written during the times that I am down or simply wanted to shout my mind out loud and free my thoughts. Those are the times that I can't find someone to talk to. Things are really different now. Everyone is busy living their own lives. Life is more real now. We all have things need to attend, responsibilities need to fill and works need to do. As the year started I'm looking forward for a more time with my love ones and myself than with work. My friends always told me that I am too busy and I need more time off. So before the first month of this year end, I schedule an out of town trip with some of my friends. And I plan not to bring my laptop with me this time. Just to make sure that I will not spend time in front of it instead of unwinding and relaxing. It will be just a weekend getaway since I can't afford to take a leave now at work but I'm hoping that those few days is enough for me to start the year more light and great. Everything is already plan, the hotel reservation is settled all we just need to do is be there and do whatever we want to enjoy and have fun. I'm looking forward with lots of things for this year. Hopefully a new working environment, new place to live, lots of new and exciting place to visit, more time with family and friends, know more great people, lots of new skills to learn and more exciting and great stuffs to do. May this year be great and exciting for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment