Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Book Blogging

I tried to join the Filipino Book Bloggers last week but I was turned down by their site administrator. According to her my literary blog is more about poetry and movie reviews rather than book reviews. So I decided to start posting more on book review for now. So bare with me for the meantime as I won't be writing much movie reviews and poems for Blackplume. But rest assured that I won't stop writing for these categories as long as there is something I want to share and discuss. Blackplume will still be my writing and review blogs and not just a book review blog alone. I'll try to maximize it for everyone to enjoy. I don't have plan of creating a new site just for the book reviews alone. I believe I can work on one site and be categorize in different genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment