Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just Move In

Last night I was out of my self when I decided to finally activate this page and make it as my journal blog. I move some of my post from my old site to this one. I don't have much time to transfer all my previous post since my sister Rica will be using my laptop again. I have to tolerate her more in borrowing my laptop for the meantime since I don't have much time fixing her Desktop nor upgrading her laptop. I am busy with work lately, working with three to four computers in front of me everyday and it's so exhausting for me to extend my work at home. I am spending much of my time in front of computers everyday of my life. That's a fact! Whether I accept it or not. Thanks God there are other interesting & fun things to do in front of computers. I can't imagine what will happen to me If I'll be doing all the debugging, coding, problem solving, research & presentations every minute I spent with all these machines. I guess I need to learn to enjoy my job more. Blogging is one way of my escape. I haven't post much of journal entries from my past journal site, most of the blog entry I wrote lately is for my literary blog. I hope moving my journal blog to this site will make me write more than before. Looking forward for a better blogging experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment