Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Cathing Up!

I know I know... I haven't post anything here for quite a long time. I do have a lot of backlog writings on top of my head but my time won't really allow me. I'm not giving much justice in maintaining this site compare to what I'm doing with my literary blog, Blackplume. Now, I'm trying to make something for this.

This week I'm busy planning my next out of the country vacation for a couple of days in Singapore and Malaysia, which literally consumes all my time beyond work and other responsibilities I need to attend to everyday. With all the errands to furnish before our flight like hotel reservations, tickets, transport pickup and packing we are now running out of time to arrange everything. In few more days, I am set to fly with Bunnz and Chai to strange places. It's obvious that I am really excited for this trip. Just few hours ago I'm doing my research for each place we plan to visit. Trying to write our itinerary schedule to make sure we will maximize our tour. Hopefully everything goes well and fun. After our trip I'll try to get back in here to post anything I can about it. I just hope I'll get my mood up in writing by that time. Sometimes when I'm too overwhelmed with my tour or anything, I can't really discuss much of it. Like when I went in Taiwan last year for an eight days vacation. The only thing that I have done is post some of my photos in my photoblog. My plan to create an scrapbook for it doesn't materialize. I didn't even get my photos printed at all, much to organize all the souvenirs I got for that trip. I'll try to make time for it, hopefully before the year ends ^__^v.

No comments:

Post a Comment