Monday, May 2, 2011

Wish Finally Granted

Remember my Christmas Wishlist last December? I got twelve items on that list and half of it was granted. The last item on the list is Amazon Kindle or Ipad which I didn’t get. Of course I didn’t expect to really receive it as a gift and I know I need to buy it for myself. So after months of contemplating and weighing I finally decided to get my own Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi edition.

I haven’t buy any e-books yet but I just got one from Sammie Spencer. She sent me a kindle edition of Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy) through amazon. Isn’t it lovely? The first book in my reader is a gift from an author. I also downloaded few samples and free books from amazon. I’m still exploring my new toy, so far I’m loving it so much. Next thing for me is to buy a cover for my Kindle and of course a lot of books to read.


Note:
This is a copy of one of my random entry posted in my literary blog Blackplume.

No comments:

Post a Comment