Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Isn't enough?

So I just redesign the site today. A few minutes of click and drag and the result is a combination of black and blue pages. Now I'm trying to write a quick post with nothing in mind to discuss. I just want to keep this blog active really, as if my other blogs isn't enough! My literary blog Blackplume is quite busy lately. It became more on a book blog now, few months ago I still don't know what to do with that site and now I'm stuck in book blogging. With a bunch of followers I can't just make a U-turn somewhere else. And I'm still enjoying it so far. I even created an FB Page as extension for blackplume. I'm in tumblr too but that's purely photos, it's a bit different in my multiply photoblog. My tumblr account is more on repost of photos I love to collect, photos that makes me smile and things that I want to remember while my other photo blog is like an online personal album where I post my travel adventures. Other than these sites I'm also busy interacting online with my friends online. And those are just my time online, I am more busy offline with work, books, family and friends. I'm not sure if I can make all these sites active for years but as long as I got time and I enjoy blogging I'll try my best to keep all these site running.

No comments:

Post a Comment